Sunday, September 30, 2012

Gratitude

For Personal Progress, I have to focus on three standards that I need to improve on. So, I picked Physical and Emotional Health, Language (Gossip), and Gratitude. I decided at the end of each day, I am going to write down the five things I was most grateful for that day. Here's this weeks:

Monday-
School
Happiness
Family
Priesthood Blessings
Cross Country

Tuesday-
Cross Country
Friends 
Journal
Love

Wednesday-
the Gospel
the Book of Mormon
Young Womens 
Beliefs
Personalities

Thursday-
Friendship
Music
Hard work
Seminary
Personal experiences

Friday-
Cars
Jackets
Laughter
Second Chances
Forgiveness

Saturday-
Naps
Teamwork
Free Time
Weekends
Family

Sunday-
Jesus Christ
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Music
Family
Scriptures

No comments:

Post a Comment